Goal post and nets will be stored at the following locations for the 2016 season. Please remember to respect the privacy of the volunteers who will be storing the goals at their houses. Be sure to return all components of the goals. Also, make sure you do not leave any of the securing stakes behind at the field.
**Please make sure that each goal is secured on each side by a minimum of two stakes per side. Stakes need to be located on the side supports to hold the goal frames securely in place. Do not use any stakes on the back of the net unless you have at least two stakes on each side of each net.**
Stack goals neatly when returning to the storage locations.
- 5120 Hansen, Antioch. This is across the street from the bathrooms. When returning, place on left side of driveway.
- goals and corner flags will be stored at wood shed at AYSC East fields. Combo is 2009. Corner flags are stored in the shed.
- 5270 Mohican Way, Antioch. The goals will be located next to the garage. You can pick them up Friday afternoon/night (no later than 8 p.m.) or Saturday morning. Please return them Saturday after the last game and stack them next to the garage. You will need a truck since the goal bags are 6+ feet long.
Antioch Youth Sports Center AYSC (Wilbur)
- U6 and U8 goals are located in the large Condex box near the west parking lot. U6/U8 goals are new this year and are the canvas bags. The goals the same size for each, so it does not matter which bag you grab. They work like tent with fiberglass poles. Should be easy to figure out. Combo is 2085.
Antioch Youth Sports Center AYSC East (Wymore)
- AYSC East #1, #2, #3 and #4 use full size goals which are permanently located on the field. Corner flags are stored in the wood shed in the corner. Combo code is 2009.
Jim Bonwell 8/12/16 1:32 PM
Make up Pictures - Sept 11th
Make-up Day is scheduled for Sunday, Sept 11, 2016. Location: Antioch Youth Sports Complex
If you missed Photo Day and have not yet signed up for Make-up Day, click the appropriate link below:
(includes all individual, buddy, and coach/player photos)
Individual, Buddy, or Coach/Player
(if you missed your team's photo appt)
Teams will be assigned a photo time, just like Photo Day, and individual players will be given a timeframe which they may attend as "walk-ups".
Jim Bonwell 8/11/16 6:40 AM